Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculators | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>

DeSoto Park Dedication

This park, comprising eleven acres, was purchased in 1912 by the Board of Park Commissioners and dedicated to the use and pleasure of the citizens of Memphis in perpetuity. Dedicated in 1919 Rededicated in 2007 By Hermitage Chapter DAR