Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculators | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>

Farnsworth Building

Before 88 Union Center was renovated in the 1980's, it was known as the Three Sisters Building for the ladies apparel store that opened here in 1938. Before that, the 1927 building was called the Farnsworth Building after its financier, C.F. Farnsworth.