Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculators | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>


The Cobblestones that line the river landing once stretched all the way to Front Street, from Beale Street north to Court Avenue. The cobblestones were installed between 1859-1881 and are still intact underneath the pavement on Union Avenue.