Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

M E. Church South

Founded in 1840 on McVay Road near the cemetery, Germantown Methodist Church burned during the Civil War. The second church building was struck by lightning and also burned. In 1929, the church moved to its current location at 2331 South Germantown Road. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District