Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Methodist Parsonage

Completed in 1929, the home was converted to Sunday School rooms in 1947. Pictured are Pastor Robert Horton and his three children. The structure was torn down in 1957. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District