Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculators | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>

Germantown Road 1905

This photo shows Germantown Road in 1905, looking south from the Southern Railroad to Poplar Pike. From left to right, C.M. Callis Store, G.R. King Store and the Germantown Fuel, Feed and Supply Company. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District