Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Rosengarten's Store

Beginning in 1928, Louis Rosengarten built and operated this red brick general store. Mr. and Mrs. A.E. Frysen ran the store from 1942 to 1969. Later the structure was joined to the adjacent general store (Stanley and Mary Law's store) and became a restaurant. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District