Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

G.R. King Store

George Robert King owned this store on the northwest corner of Germantown Road and Second Street, selling general merchandise, auto supplies and gas. The store was torn down in the 1920's to build Rosengarten's Store. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District