Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

MLGW/Post Office

This Building was constructed in the 1940's as an anniversary present for Mrs. Raymond Dickey. The southern section of the structure served as Memphis Light Gas and Water offices, the northern part was a post office. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District