Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Germantown Post Office # 2

In 1926, the post office and the original Memphis Light Gas and Water offices were constructed on the southeast corner of Germantown and Dogwood Roads. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District