Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Original City Hall

During the 1930's, City Hall was located at the northeast corner of Germantown Road and Dogwood Road. The fire truck was housed on the north side with access to Germantown Rd. In 1948, a new City Hall/Fire House was constructed near the depot. Source: A Walking Tour of the Old Germantown District