Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Court Square

Of the four original municipal parks laid out by city planners in 1819, Court Square is the only one left in its original form. Ironically, no court house was ever built on Court Square it was on Exchange Square.