Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Business Men's Club

The "B-M-C" over the door of this 1910 building stood for the Business Men's Club, which became the Chamber of Commerce in 1913.