Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

The Medical Arts Building

The Medical Arts Building was built in 1924 to house the offices of doctors and dentists. In 1944, three floors were converted into apartments to relieve wartime housing shortages and since it was no longer a medical building, the name was changed to the Hickman Building after its owner.