Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

The Shrine Building

The 10th through 12th floors of the Shrine Building held the headquarters of the Al Chymia Shrine Temple from 1923 to 1936, and the Shriners' logo is still etched above the door. The Shrine Building was renovated into apartments by Henry Turley in 1981.