Home | Contact | Ethics | F. A. Q. | Filing Tools | Forms | Glossary | History | Links | Mortgage Calculator | Recording Statistics | Site Map
Tom Leatherwood
 
Historical Markers of Shelby County

<< PreviousBackNext >>
VideoImageText

Eastland Presbyterian Church

Sunday school held in a schoolhouse led to the formation of Eastland Presbyterian Church November 11, 1906 with Dr. W.H. Gragg, Sr., E.H. Porter and Captain T.H. Savage, Elders. Dr. Gragg secured the lumber for the original frame building from the American Car and Foundry Company. In 1933 architect George Awsumb redesigned the church into a more modern brick structure.